All music submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Submission Guidelines
- Subject of email should start with “Music Submission:” and include artist name and song or album title. This helps us to weed out spam from legitimate submissions.
- Please attach an mp3 of your submission in the email. You can also provide a direct link to your mp3, which is a URL with an ending “.mp3” extension
- If sending an album zip file, please also attach one of the individual songs from the zip for previewing purposes
- We do no accept submissions from the following file sharing websites: Zshare, Sharebee, limelinx, Rapidshare, etc.
- Please include any official artwork for the project. If sending a press shot of the artist(s), please send one that is at least 554×250.
- Please include any relevant information about the artist (bio, hometown, etc.) that you would like included in the post.
- Provide website links for further information on the artists (Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Personal Page, etc.)
Album Submissions for Review
If you would like to get your album reviewed by Potholes In My Blog, please send an email to email@example.com following these guidelines:
- Subject of email should start with “Album Submission:” and should include artist name and album title.
- We do no accept submissions from the following file sharing websites: Zshare, Sharebee, Rapidshare
- Please provide one song from the album as an attachment.
- Include the album cover, tracklisting, release date, and any other information you would like to include.
- Please keep in mind that we do not review free releases.
We no longer accept physical copies unless you are represented by a label or public relations firm. This is for our own safety, privacy and protection.
We look forward to hearing your music!